A protective margin of the x-height of the H in Hecho should surround the top and sides of the primary logo all times. This will ensure that it is legible and impactful.
- Change the Color of any of our logos.
- Change the orientation of any of our logos
- Change the aspect ratio of our logos
- Add, modify or subtract from our logos
- Overprint or obstruct any part of our logos
- Add special effects or animation to our logos
- Use old, outdated versions of our logos.
- Attempt to render the Cigar City Brewing logo by typing the letters in a word-processer
- Hesitate to reach out if you have a question about any usage of our logos
** Please note that you must obtain written permission from Cigar City Brewing’s Marketing Department to utilize these or any other Cigar City Brewing marks or visuals in any capacity. **