The 9th Annual Hunahpu’s Day®
Saturday, March 10, 2018
11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Last Call will be 3:45 p.m.
Many of our fans have been supporters of the brewery from our earliest days and have seen Hunahpu’s Day® evolve from a small group of friends and beer-lovers enjoying a unique Imperial Stout in a warehouse to one of the country’s premier craft beer events, with brewers and revelers traveling from across the globe to our Tampa home. Along the way we’ve put every ounce of our collective energy into making the festival exciting, dynamic, safe and enjoyable for those attending and to accommodate as many Cigar City Brewing fans as possible at the festival. We’ve had highs (the 2016 festival, for instance) and lows (the 2014 festival, for example), but with each festival we look for ways to better serve our fans and supporters.
Tickets are on sale now!
Tickets are available at the following levels:
- 12 Bottle VIP Tickets $370 [10% case discount]
- 8 Bottle Tickets $300
- 4 Bottle Tickets $200
12 Bottle VIP Tickets include access to an exclusive tent with seating, specialty food options, and private restrooms.
All tickets include:
- Unlimited 2 oz samples of beer during the event
- Tapas-sized food portions from area food trucks
- A collectible acrylic sample glass
- FREE ENTRY into Gasparilla Music Festival on Sunday, March 11 (details)
Problems with your order? Reach out to our dedicated Hunahpu’s Day® support line: (855) 669-3790.
9th Annual Hunahpu’s Day® Festival Details
- Tickets will have the name of the credit card holder submitting payment printed on them; this is per the protocol of our ticketing partner. For event entry and bottle pick-up, we will be looking for a valid photo id and valid wristband — names do not need to match. To maintain the spirit of the event, there will be no transferring or reselling of Hunahpu’s Day® tickets.
- There will be no tickets sold that do not include Hunahpu’s Imperial Stout® bottles; the three tiers outlined above are the only options available to attend Hunahpu’s Day®.
- Tickets will only be available online. There will be no tickets sold in-person at the brewery or elsewhere.
- All festival attendees must be 21 years or older and must arrive with a US driver’s license, military ID or passport to gain entrance to the festival. The only non-US issued identification that will be accepted will be a passport
- Please note that this is a cashless festival. Merhcandise will be available for purchase at the Merch Tent with credit or debit cards only.
- NOTICE: All bags are subject to search prior to entry to the festival. Information about prohibited items can be found below. Lockers will be available to rent onsite for a $10 fee.
The following items are NOT permitted at Hunahpu’s Day® 2018:
- Bags & cases not approved in accordance with the NFL bag policy
- Cans & bottles
- Illegal drugs
- Lawn/camping chairs or seat cushions
- Weapons of any kind
NOTE: Water bottles are permitted as long as they are transparent or empty and not made of glass. Camelbaks and other hydration backpacks are also permitted as long as they are empty. Water stations will be available throughout the festival to fill water bottles.
Bottles can ONLY be picked up between March 2 – 12, 2018 at Cigar City Brewing, 3924 W Spruce St, Tampa, FL 33607, from 11AM to 8PM. Please note, we WILL NOT ship and we WILL NOT hold your bottles past this date. Any bottles left will be forfeited as of March 13th. You will need your actual Cigar City Brewing’s Hunahpu’s Day® wristband to pick up your allotment as these will be scanned and bottles credited off of each wristband.
Bottles can NOT be picked up at Raymond James Stadium.
Discounted Hotel Information
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Westshore/Airport
- Courtyard Tampa Westshore/Airport
- Hyatt Place Tampa Westshore
- TownPlace Suites Tampa Westshore/Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa Airport Westshore
- Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Aiport Westshore
Additional hotel discounts may be available at a later date. Check back for updates.
Bonus: Gasparilla Music Festival
With help from our friends and partners at Gasparilla Music Festival 2018, we are turning your post Hunahpu’s Day® 2018 plans up to 10. Every Hunahpu’s Day® 2018 guest will receive FREE ENTRY into Sunday’s Gasparilla Music Festival with headliner Father John Misty.
Simply wear your Hunahpu’s Day 2018 wristband to the festival and show it at the gate to gain entry. Wristbands must be worn and fully intact to enter the event.
Brewery & Beer List
This year’s brewery and beer list is available through the official Hunahpu’s Day 2018 guide in the Guidebook app. Download the app below.
Cigar City Brewing’s Hunahpu’s Day® is rain or shine. In the event of an unforeseen circumstance and Cigar City Brewing is forced to cancel the event and cannot be rescheduled, the festival portion of the ticket will be refunded.