Monday: no tours
Tuesday: no tours
Wednesday: 12 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 4 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
Thursday: 12 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 4 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 12 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 4 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 12 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 4 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 4 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
Note: From March 18 – July 31, the Tasting Room will be operating in a limited capacity as we undergo renovations to make our space better. We will do our best to accommodate any needs and apologize for any inconveniences.
Tours are $8 per person and include:
- A collectible tasting glass
- Beer sampling along the tour
- In-depth knowledge of the brewing processes and history of Cigar City Brewing
Please note: if you wish to consume alcohol, you’ll need to be at least 21 years old. We currently accept these IDs:
- State ID cards
- US State Drivers License [due to state law, we cannot accept international drivers licenses]
- Passport/Passport Card [must be physically present]
- Military ID [no dependent IDs]