The North Carolina Craft Brewers Guild (NCCBG) has partnered with Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. to invite more than 50 breweries to join us at Sierra Nevada’s brewery in Mills River, NC, for the 2nd Burly Beer Festival. All participating breweries will bring their heartiest brews for you to enjoy.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the NCCBG, a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to advance the interests of craft breweries of North Carolina and to promote North Carolina craft beer.
Come raise your goblet to pay homage to the end of winter and warm your soul with the best burly ales. We’re toasting the spiced and the barrel aged, the stouts and the barleywines, and the big-hearted men and women who love them. Cheers!
- WHEN: April 1, 2017, 1:00- 5:00 pm
- WHAT: Rare beer, interactive exhibits, live music, food trucks, good cause, great times for all
- WHERE: Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. at 100 Sierra Nevada Way, Mills River, NC 28732
- This event is outside, so be sure to check the weather and dress accordingly!
- TICKETS AVAILABLE ONLINE STARTING FEBRUARY 14, 2017, AT 10:00 AM EST
- TICKETS ARE LIMITED AND WILL SELL OUT – PLAN AHEAD AND PURCHASE EARLY!
What is the Invitational?
The Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Fest is an epic yet intimate gathering of 50+ leading brewers from around the nation and world, celebrating craft beer in our hometown Paso Robles. Join us for our 6th Invitational, held once again at the Paso Robles Event Center.
Main Event: Saturday, June 3 2017
12pm – 5pm
Paso Robles, CA